Hi All
I've the same problem I want to use the subscriptions in ofbiz to handle the
subscriptions of magazines and journals
I don't know how to do this
would anyone tell me what to do if I want to make a weekly subscription and
how to assign the start and end date
why they are not supported in the order?
they are associated with the subscriptionResoure

Does that mean if a customer wants the weekly journal for Jan. to December
and another one wants it from March to Dec. I'll create two products each
one is assigned the same subscription resource and different purchase-from
and purchase-to dates?
I'd be grateful for any reply
Thanks a lot