Hi Eric

see my answers inline

On Fri, 2011-03-11 at 00:14 +0100, eric wrote:
> Hi Hans,
>
> In your issue, you havn't written why your new image file system
> (image.filename.format propertie)
> is better than the original ?

Images are now grouped together by productid so can be managed more
easily.

> What about the multiple productId directories ?

Now an layer of directories is introduced which is used more often than
the 5 directories it replaces which makes the retrieval a little faster,
not slower.

> Save image with ScaleImage.java is now conflicting with the old image
> file system because create image filename like "large.jpg" ...

No it does not because this 'large.jpg' is now stored in the productid
directory, not in the 'large' directory.

> What is the entity to request to find images related to a product,
> uploaded by the image management ?

There is no entity involved, they are stored in the filesystem and be
retrieved just as before, just the directory structue is differently
organized.

> Or How request an image from the image management ?

see previous point.