put a flag on the login entity, canresetpassword.
it is only set true when the customer loging is first created.
This way others not normally able to canresetpassword can be manually set
can also add properties like canresetinternalorgpasswrod
so an scheduled service can verify nightly that the rules are complied with.

Mike sent the following on 7/30/2011 7:41 AM: