On Aug 4, 2011, at 6:39 AM, BJ Freeman wrote:

> It sounds like you speaking of Ofbiz as a finished product, in which
> case I agree with you first paragraph. However Ofbiz is not a finished
> product and is meant for Consultants to setup for end users. The
> consultant should know this information and make the application they
> setup for their client fully secure.

Sorry BJ, this simply isn't true. If there is something bad in the project it
should be changed.

By your line of reasoning everyone doing consulting based on OFBiz should keep
a big list of issues to address every time they do anything for a client…
wouldn't it be better to just fix those things and be done with it?

-David