even if someone request a password for admin it will only go to the
email account specified, in the profile.

I do run a nightly service that is like my own dictionary service for
passwords that are common. Then the systems sends a password reset to
the email.

BJ Freeman sent the following on 7/30/2011 10:22 AM: