FWIW Geb is a combination of WebDriver, jQuery and Groovy (Apache
licenced). We're using it with Spock, but it can be used with jUnit
according to the documentation.

Just mentioning it as maybe it would be simpler to use it rather than
copying it by integrating WebDriver and jUnit.

Cheers,
Anne.

--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 2773

Bonsai ERP, the all-inclusive ERP system
http://www.bonsaierp.com.au/