Hi Hans,

I agree with jacopo, we used to have a CI using pure selenium with bash
scripts.

 Since we wanted to migrate into jenkins for IC purpose, we are
interested in your habits about using CI within ofbiz.

If we can contribute by giving new tests and using the same system, we
will be glad to do so.

Cheers

Cil

--