Sorry Adrian,

Had my mind on too many things and didn't mean to send it to the list. But
then, a dose of "open mike" might be refreshing. I know that there are some
great developers on OFBiz, but sometimes things get too large to refactor
and a fresh start is better.

I don't think American car manufacturers were really concerned about
improving their product until the Japanese came along. And, even then, I
don't think that they have become competitive except to the extent that
they have pushed the "reset" button.

It is not reasonable to think that OFBiz will just make the next release on
Moqui, but it seems like there could be a vanguard interested in making a
port.

-Al