I didn't do an exhaustive search but the Active-MQ project has a link to "users":

   http://activemq.apache.org/users.html

This is an "internal" doc -- not an external link.

Note that they also have a "Team" link which lists all active Committers and Contributors.

And also a "Projects using" link which lists a bunch of projects that include the technology.

I haven't specifically found anything that lists the equivalent of "service providers" but still maintain that having this is critical for an organization considering adopting OFBiz for a bet-your-business software solution.

Carousel: all good points being raised -- showing key benefits and client usage would be a nice upgrade.