On Feb 18, 2014, at 11:42 PM, Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
wrote:

> Please could you point the issues you see there?

The information published in the OFBiz website is official and must be endorsed
and approved by the OFBiz PMC before its publication.
The information in the Wiki is not; specifically, we do not have clear rules
that govern the "users" and "providers" list: I can add/move my company to the
top, someone could decide that only companies with committers can appear there
(I see now that there are several companies in the page that mention the term
"contributors" even if this is not a role assigned by the OFBiz PMC), I see
links to external sites that the ASF is monitoring for violations to the ASF
and OFBiz trademarks, in general I see pages that are a mess and clearly they
can't be officially endorsed by the project.

> I believe we should trust the community and if there are issues on these
> pages we should fix those issues, this is our duty.

It is good to allocate some space to the community to freely publish this kind
of information, but this doesn't mean that the PMC has to endorse them or fix
them.

Jacopo