Does anyone know how to track manufacturing rejects by employee? I created a production run containing a first task that represents manufacturing work and a second that represents the inspection work. I need to be able to determine how many bad pieces were caused by the employee associated with the first manufacturing task based on rejection declarations by the employee associated with the second task. The only way I can think of supporting this is to have some relationship between the time entries that relate to the production run tasks.