I changed the title to be more clear.

The company ticket system has inspection functionality that allows inspectors to declare multiple types of rejects for the quantity specified on manufacturing tickets. This functionality doesn't seem supported in OFBiz. I've see no way to determine that a worker from a production run inspection task inspected work done by a particular worker in the prior manufacturing step. The company relies on this functionality to generated a percentage good by employee report that analyzes the inspections for rejections and looks at its related manufacturing ticket to determine which manufacturing workers produced rejects.

I created OFBIZ-5532 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-5532> to allow time entries to be created during production run task declarations. To support the functionality explained above, I think the an extension would be necessary for relating time entries. Something such as TimeEntryAssoc could be created to relate the inspection task time entry to the manufacturing task time entry so that the actual workers and associated quantities could be determined.