Thanks Mike,

That's indeed an interesting perspective!

Jacques

Le 26/02/2014 20:12, Mike a écrit :
Shared Database and Shared Schema initially sounds great, until you realize
what a pain it will be to do backups/restores of individual tenants.
  Eventually, a tenant will mess up it's data and will ask you to restore
back to date/time.  Now you are in a real pickle, unless each tenant has
it's own DB and you have a solid point-in-time DB recovery process.
  Something to think about.