All I know is I'm more confused than ever, and that's saying something
because I'm always a bit of a drooler.

For the time being, I hitch my business wagon to neither project.  My
business is lucky that way, being at the moment completely ERPa derpa it
will be able to adapt to one or the other (or maybe yet another) after I
have time for more thorough information gathering.

Mr. Jones, if you're influential over at Moqui (I'm guessing you are if
you started the darned thing), please consider creating a regular ol'
mailing list so I can join the community and learn more.  I prefer to
stop taking up space within the OFBiz ml talking about how I'd like to
check out one of its alternatives -- but I don't do LinkedIn and Stack
Overflow is more for my potential "I'm trying to implement this..."
questions.