Thank Pierre for your answer!

Yes. There are books to ofbiz in which much is described and are also good.
There is a lot on the internet but for a beginner with OFBiz, it is very difficult to find a description of how the product created as in the example "Large Room" with a date field, .....

Can anyone recommend a tutorial for here?
Tell me which files need to be edited for this or how I can create on the Product Manger so that I get a product in which the user must enter a date?

Just the basics for this.

About a little jump start on this I would be very happy!

Norbert