Thank you Scott. This is an inspiring reminder of how things actually work in
the ASF. Apache OFBiz is not managed top-down, it is managed bottom-up based on
actual effort and merit. Discussions really only matter if they lead up to an
effort that results in actual code/doc/etc changes.

Pierre's message to the Board is a great example of misunderstanding this
guiding principle, so I responded in more detail in that thread, but just
wanted to throw in my +1 for what you wrote here.

-David