Hi everyone,

On the same topic, would it be a bad/good practice to pull on a certain
revision from trunk, stabilize it, ship to customer and do an upgrade once
in like every six months or so? I am considering this model by committing
this certain revision into git and branching out on my own work and then
merge whatever i pull from subversion. This way we can stay bleeding edge
while staying relatively stable. This can also be done in combination with
the ofbiz addon manager which we found to be very handy.

Any thoughts on that?

Taher Alkhateeb