Taher,

We follow a somewhat similar approach. Though our production environment is
primarily based on the 12.x branch, we do follow al commits in trunk and
apply a good number of them in our versions ahead of releases.

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-