Thanks Sharan for your update about Apachecon in Budapest. Also thanks to
you in advance for taking time and posting summary of discussions you had.

Congratulations Anahita for your successful session.

Waiting for more news :)

Also it will be great if we get the presentations of every speakers

Divesh Dutta.