Hi all,

First Thanks for the sum-up work ! My time to feedback !

The apacheCon was great, i learned a lot About Apache software and the apache way, I can only advice everyone to come to the next one ! It's a great oppotunity to meet people and to put a face onto the name we see daily, to discuss and to understand each one view points. That's good for the project life !

OFBiz presentations were interesting and comfort myself into my personal and professional project of life ! I hope that the audio recording of the conferences will be published soon to share a bit of the experience.

Then, i would like to complete wiki page with Olivier's presentation, if somebody could create an account for me it would be great !

Best Regards !

Gil