Hi all,

         I hope it's not too late to share a couple of thoughts.

There isn't much to add to what already written by my conference mates, but
there is one thing I would really like to share.  It is about how warmly
and nicely I was welcomed by the OFBiz group as a newcomer.

They are all skilled, enthusiastic and dedicated professionals and I'm sure
they are only a representative sample of the brilliant community that
supports OFBiz.

It didn't take long to me (and I think also to the others) to understand
that together, as a group, we were much more than each of us alone. I was
the last to present on Monday and when, at the end, I saw Sharan, Pierre,
Jacopo, Olivier, Gil, Nicholas and Youssef still there with me, after all
the other people had left the room, I felt how rewarding and reassuring is
to be part of a 'community'.

 I think that OFBiz is a great project and has the potential to be even
more successful than it is right now. If I were David Jones, I would be
really proud to be the one who gave rise to all this!

Kind regards

Anahita

P.S. I will shortly attach the code illustrated in my presentation to the
wiki page at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/OYPfAg

Divesh, thank you for your congratulations!