Hi Adrian,

I have a comment on your presentation. You have stated below slide 10 the
following:

"A common mistake new developers make is assuming these XML screen
definitions will only output HTML – so they embed markup and JavaScript in
the XML. That should never be done! These XML files describe a generic
layout only."

However, the tag <platform-specific><html><html-template
location="..."></html></platform-specific> exists in thousands of locations
all over the framework, core applications and specialpurpose. So it seems
like the intention you mentioned above is not really applicable in OFBiz.

I am wondering if this statement is realistic or applicable given that it
seems no one is really practicing this and using OFBiz as an HTML platform
more than anything else. I would appreciate hearing your thoughts on that.

Cheers,

Taher Alkhateeb