As with the original, the black seems more overpowering than the approx 30%
of the area it encompasses. The OFBiz logo seems to be even less than 30%

Resulting in a perception that the focus is more on 'POWERED BY APACHE'
than on 'ofbiz'.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*