Hi Sharan,

There is no problem, the document is under CC-BY-SA v4 licence, so you can do what you want :)

Just ask me about material you need to translate, I'll try to provide you ASAP :) If you prefer to do it yourself, I can share you the source file (with text in text and not in path). It can be modify by the Inkscape free software <https://inkscape.org/en/>.

Julien.