Hi Gabriel,

I had almost the same request and solved it this way:

Within my "add-on"

1) extend entity "InvoiceType"

        <extend-entity entity-name="InvoiceType">
                <field name="invoiceIdPrefix" type="very-short"/>
                <field name="lastInvoiceNumber" type="numeric"/>
                <field name="useLastInvoiceNumberFrom" type="id"/>
        </extend-entity>

--> I want to define a prefix for every invoice type
--> I store the last invoice number for the specific invoice type
--> I can define to use the invoice number (counter) from another invoice type

2) override services
        getNextInvoiceId
        invoiceSequenceEnforced
        createInvoice

--> I had to change only a view lines of code to make it work as I use the
mechanism the is defined in " PartyAcctgPreference " for the sales invoice. I
can forward you the code if your interested.

At the end I had to add an entry in the sequence entity for each invoicetype.

Finally:
- Invoice Prefix for each invoice type
- Invoice Id range for each invoice type
- Share invoice range between invoice types

Best Regards,
Ingo