Hello,

We did a quick feedback for nereide team's participation to the previous community days and clearly it was bad/poor.

After a brainstorming, it's difficult to manage home work, children and other family tasks with a community days on the Saturday. It would be just funny it's not the sad reality. But all isn't forget ! We will try to realize the community day not the week-end but the previous day (Friday) to use the business work time for contribute and use the team spirit to help each other.

We want to try this 2 Fridays on 2017 and if some people want continue the week-end it will be more easier with clear subject to fix.

Before some exlamation, we need to check the Act ! :)

Cheers,

Nicolas