to the community then it's an easy thing to do.

Thanks
Sharan

On 2017-02-01 14:04 (+0100), Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
wrote:
Hi Sharan,

With Nicolas and Michael we evoked the possibility to have "Community Weekends for 2017"
rather than "Community Days for 2017".

I suggested they could start Friday morning and end Tuesday evening

What do you think?

Jacques

Le 31/01/2017  11:58, Sharan Foga a crit :
Hi All

Please see below for the proposed dates for the Community Days for 2017.

- Saturday 18th February
- Saturday 20th May
- Saturday 19th August
- Saturday 18th November

You will see that I'd like to move the dates out a little. This is mainly
because our final Community Day tends to happen around the Christmas holidays
when so not many people are available.

I've also updated our Community Days wiki page

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Community+Days

What do people think ?

Thanks
Sharan