Hi Michael / All ,

I feel ERP kind of applications are mostly used from desktops.
Like desktop applications , The UI of OfBiz should empower endusers with
productivity features  available in desktop applications.

One such feature is of accelerator or short cut keys which are very popular
among
users of accounting applications in particular.

I feel this factor should also be considered before making a consensus on
the choice
of UI technology.

Another factor is the performance of UI itself. No one likes to see their
primary
application lagging / hanging at workplace everyday. I would any day prefer
to use
a less aesthetic  performant app to a nice looking sluggish app.

my 2 cents.

regds
mallah.