I believe an attempt like this should be architectually constrained to the
themes only especially given our recent changes. So work here should be on
the FTL macros level in themes, not in widgets in the ecommerce component.
This would probably be the cleanest solution IMHO.

On Sep 23, 2017 11:53 AM, "Nitish Mishra" <nitish.mis...@hotwaxsystems.com>