Thanks Kenneth,

Looks good to me

Jacques

Le 25/09/2017 à 15:59, Kenneth Paskett a écrit :
Hello -

There may be other similar setups, like Pattern Lab, this is just one I
have some familiarity with. But I think the concept is the more important
part, as this would help build a documentation library for front-end
developers to use when putting together the front-end of an eCommerce site.
Brad wrote a book
<http://atomicdesign.bradfrost.com/table-of-contents/> on atomic
design that helps explain the concept, and how it can be beneficial in both
designers and developers.

I can't say all the impact using PHP or Node.js would have on the project,
other than those working to build the library would need to be familiar
with it  (I'm more familiar with PHP). Those using the library as a
reference wouldn't have any impact at all, as they would view the library
as a webpage, and be able to grab the code snippets they need. I believe
code snippets could still be in FTL, but would also provide the HTML output
that the front-end developers can use when working to create the CSS.

Thanks,
Kenneth

On Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 7:42 AM Jacques Le Roux <