Thanks Michael,
I have also edited few links but stuck in the following section:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Documentation#Documentation-DocumentsandGuides

In this link, there is one section "Main Documentation", in this section we
have subheading "Documents and Guides",  I need to know what should be the
right link for "Framework Overview" and "Workflow Engine Guide" so that I
can fix these links.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBTECH/Service+Engine+Guide I
think we can delete this page.

Thanks