Le 10/10/2017 à 13:27, Renuka Srishti a écrit :
right link for "Framework Overview" and "Workflow Engine Guide" so that I
can fix these links.
Hi Renuka

No link to "Workflow Engine Guide" is needed. We should remove this line and
other alike references
It's explained in "OFBiz Workflow (EDA Architecture)" section at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Is+OFBiz+for+Me

Jacques
I updated the FAQ about the Workflow Engine, here is the link
https://s.apache.org/40nW

BTW we put to trash
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+Project+Overview
Here it is archived
https://web.archive.org/web/20161205211938/http://ofbiz.apache.org:80/apache-ofbiz-project-overview.html

I then agreed with Michael, but I now wonder if it was a good idea to not
review more before and maybe recycle . What do you think?