Hi Renuka,

inline...

Am 10.10.17 um 13:27 schrieb Renuka Srishti:
Thanks Michael,
I have also edited few links but stuck in the following section:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Documentation#Documentation-DocumentsandGuides

In this link, there is one section "Main Documentation", in this section we
have subheading "Documents and Guides",  I need to know what should be the
right link for "Framework Overview" and "Workflow Engine Guide" so that I
can fix these links.
I only looked briefly but haven't found a fitting link for the framework overview. I think we have to pull together all framework related pages under a new "Framework Overview" page, but not sure.

The workflow engine in OFBiz is long gone, so I'd suggest to remove the link.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBTECH/Service+Engine+Guide I
think we can delete this page.

It is already moved to https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Service+Engine+Guide
The OFBTECH contents are completely moved to the OFBIZ space.

Thanks
Renuka Srishti
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Documentation#Documentation-DocumentsandGuides>
Regards,