Hi

I am trying to model a use case with many sellers and buyers.

There is a large intersection in the sets of item that these sellers
shall be dealing with.

I have gone through some of the resources (documentation) that
covers entities like Categories , Products , Catalog , Store etc.

My Question is: is the  below   linkage of products to PartyID ( seller)

PartyID --> Facility --> Store --> Catalog -> Product Category -> Products.
feasible?  ---- (Q1)

We would want to maintain a Global Category Tree/Hierarchy for all sellers
but I am thinking of duplicating the products from a master list of products
for each Seller (ie, partyID) . As each sellers might want to add their own
version of content (i.e, marketing pitch) for these generic(OEM)  products.

Eg: A concrete product is lets say a "LED Monitor" under "Electronics"
category ,
there can be many manufactures of LED Monitors with their own specs
and variations.

The idea of having a global category and catalog is to make their on
boarding
easier so that they quickly get started by indicating the items they they
would
want to copy into their catalogs.

Q2: Do/Should  I also duplicate categories for each seller catalog ?

any comments/guidance are solicited.

regds
mallah.