Hi Taher ,

there is ample space for the custom logic in the architecture . Its
basically in
an MVC pattern . There is a direct Model connected to the Entities(via
non-ofbiz
database connection) and an Indirect one  via XMLRPC of OFBiz.
OFBiz is mostly being used as a data store now.

With time as I familiarize myself with OFBiz capabilities,  more custom
code can
be offloaded  to OFBiz's inbuilt capabilities. Currently I have less
capability or
intent to mess with OFBiz code/ plugins.

The only problem i see with the current approach is the lack of transaction
control.
I cannot rollback partial changes in case of run-time errors or failures.
the XMLRPC requests run on server in its own transaction context. But I am
yet
to face any real challenge due to this.

regds
mallah.