发件人: Shane F. MacIntyre [mailto:macinty...@d33.courts.mi.gov]
发送时间: 2018年11月8日 2:33
收件人: user@ofbiz.apache.org
主题: A point in the right direction

I started looking into ofbiz because I need to create a solution for a new
regulation we have at work. We are a courthouse and the state has mandated that
we provide representation for individuals on a daily basis.
In a nutshell, I need to have a system where a clerk can assign a defendant to
an attorney. The attorney would then have to provide counsel within 36 hours
and report back that they had done so. An administrator would be able to
oversee the process and verify it. Then pay the attorney for the counsel. The
defendant might have multiple consultations with different attorneys/ probation
officers/ drug testing facilities over the time that the case is active.

I've played around with ofbiz, adding data  using the various ootb components
and I've tried the getting started tutorial, successfully adding the ofbiz demo
plugin. That went fine. Now I am trying to figure out how to implement a
solution. I am thinking that the Project component would be a good place to
start because I can make a "Defendant"  project and add attorney / probation
officer / reviewer resources, then an administrator could create phases like
"Initial Counsultation, Drug Testing, etc"

Does this sound like I am on the right track? Or should I be looking at it
differently?