Ok Team I have two scenarios that I would like your brain power to
determine the best way to handle on how to pay two sales reps or 1 sales
and 1 partner on the same account

Scenario #1 - The Partner or Broker is tied to the account.  The sales
rep who places the order also gets paid on the account.  The company
wants to pay a total of only 20% of the Profit to both Sales Rep and
Broker
The Broker Gets 5% of the overall sale
Sales Rep Gets 20% of the Profit

Example - Sell is for $10,000 of which their Cost of Goods Sold Is $5000
Gross Profit before Paying Broker is $5000
Broker Commission is $500
Net Profit is $4500
Sales Rep Gets 20% of Net Profit - 900

Is there a way to have this in Ofbiz?

The other scenario is very similar but with two sales rep

One sales rep Owns the account.  The other sales rep is someone who
might have assisted and actually placed the order

In this scenario the commission is split between the two.  Instead of
the account owner getting 20% he might split it the the order taker
15%/5%

Is there a way to have this in Ofbiz?

Thanks,

James