Hi Aditya,

I am using the latest release: 16.11.05. It did work before with this release,
so it is probably caused by myself. I'm just wondering what it could have been.

Kind regards,

Frank

Op 29-11-18 06:06 heeft Aditya Sharma <aditya.sha...@hotwaxsystems.com>
geschreven:

    Hi Frank,

    Can you share some more details?

    Which release are you using?

    Thanks and Regards,

    *Aditya Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
    HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
    <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
    [image: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-p-sharma/]

    On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 9:58 PM Frank Herrman <f.herr...@typify.com> wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > After restarting Ofbiz I suddenly found an error in the logs relating to
    > Freemarker. This was the error:

/framework/base/src/main/java/org/apache/ofbiz/base/util/template/FreeMarkerWorker.java:74: