Hi,

we are looking for a online meeting software, which includes screen
sharing. Openmeeting looks good but one thing I cannot find anywhere on
the project website or via Google: What are the requirements on the
client side? Do they need Java- and/or Flash-Plugins? What else? I tried
to test it out via one of the demo servers, but that did not work. For
screensharing it downloaded a file but nothing happened. What is missing?

If anyone from the project itself reads this: I guess I am not the only
one who stumbles over this missing info. Maybe you could include it in
the information on https://openmeetings.apache.org/index.html. It could
read something like this:" Client requirements: Any HTML5 capable
browser with XYZ-Plugin; Chrome 101+, Firefox 66+ and Microsoft Edge 11+
have shown to work out of the box. As have Safari 33+ on iOS and Android
Browser 9.9+".

Thanks and best regards.