Sorry to ask: Who really knows the requirements?

One person says: JRE required.

One person says: Look at Bigbluebutton - but there it *looks* as if JRE
is required and Chrome not working out-of-the-box for screen sharing...

One person says: JRE only required on the server.

Is any one of you a developer in the project?