Java JRE is not installed for  browsers, only for OS of the PC’s that shared
screens.

Best regards,

Nik

From: SolarCatcher [mailto:solarcatc...@gmx.de]
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2017 3:57 PM
To: user@openmeetings.apache.org
Subject: Re: Client requirements

Sorry to ask: Who really knows the requirements?

One person says: JRE required.

One person says: Look at Bigbluebutton - but there it *looks* as if JRE is
required and Chrome not working out-of-the-box for screen sharing...

One person says: JRE only required on the server.

Is any one of you a developer in the project?