Hi Maxim,

we were right now at demo next and made a test, because we often here that people have connection problems, when they enter the room. We can not find any reason for that. The behaviour seems to be the same on demo next.

We were 4 persons in the room. The first and the last one could not be heard by the others. They need to re-enter the room. Maybe you can find something in the logs. We met at 11:20 MEZ in room 4868.

I thought this could be caused by setup, but it seems to be reproducible. This should be fixed.

Greetings Peter