Hi Maxim,

we have a problem fetching recording via Webservice

Till we used the service like that

RoomOptionsDTO roomOptions = new RoomOptionsDTO();
      roomOptions.setRecordingId(recordingId);

      ServiceResult serviceResult = new ServiceResult(getUserWebService().getRoomHash(adminSid, externalUser, roomOptions));

And then get the files as link like that

https://server:5080/openmeetings/recordings/mp4/some_hash_value

this worked till the last update

Name    OpenMeetings Version 5.0.4
Version   5.0.0-M4-SNAPSHOT
Revision   64b8fe7
Builddate   2020-04-08T19:40:30Z

Was there a change in using the api somehow?

Greetings Peter