Hello Maxim and others,

This is a very serious suggestion. I am seeing the following on the public video and whiteboard room on latest Chrome on Windows 10:

https://om.alteametasoft.com:8443/next/#room/4

My suggestions:

1)  In the left column user column when I mouse-over the nice green microphone icon and the nice green video camera icon, the text states "Turn off microphone" and "Turn off camera".  Since we decided to have these icons represent "states" rather than "to-do actions", I recommend that the text be changed to:

"Microphone is on. Click to turn off." and "Camera is on. Click to turn off."

The same should be done for the mouse-over text when these icons are orange (that is in the "off" state): the text should read: "Microphone is off. Click to turn on" and "Camera is off. Click to turn on".

Can we vote on this if you are unsure if this change is needed, please?

Best regards,

Ed

Quoting Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>:

Demo-next is updated with latest build :)