- SIP-support

Best regards,

René

Am 13.05.2020 um 17:59 schrieb Maxim Solodovnik:

On Wed, 13 May 2020 at 22:55, Rohrbach, Gerald <g.rohrb...@funkegruppe.de <mailto:g.rohrb...@funkegruppe.de>> wrote:

    Maxim,

    cool, you are coming forward…

    SIP Next Release means 6.0.0?

This need to be discussed separately, but I would say 5.1.0 :)

    Gerald

    *Von:*Maxim Solodovnik [mailto:solomax...@gmail.com
    <mailto:solomax...@gmail.com>]
    *Gesendet:* Mittwoch, 13. Mai 2020 17:47
    *An:* Openmeetings user-list <user@openmeetings.apache.org
    <mailto:user@openmeetings.apache.org>>
    *Betreff:* [DISCUSSION] next release

    Hello All,

    Today I've noticed we already addressed 41 issue for M5

    I would like to perform next release as soon as current `master`
    will be even more stable

    And release it as "5.0.0" (NOT 5.0.0-M5)

    I plan to include

    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-2297

    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-2236

    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-2217

    to upcoming release as well

    there is no ETA yet due to

    1) we still have reports regarding stability

    2) we are waiting for Apache Wicket release

    please let me know if you see other blockers :)

    SIP most probably will go to the next release

    Maxim

Maxim