I study at the University in Madrid, Spain and in these months of confinement we are attending virtual classes. The university is using solutions from large companies like Microsoft Teams and I doubt that any university center will test with an audience of 100+ people with a solution that it hardly knows and for which it will not obtain commercial support. In addition there are important security and confidentiality issues. I have never tested more than six people in a conference room with open cameras and microphone for those six users. I think we should try more discreet scenarios to start with. Perhaps with 30, 40 or 50 users in presentation rooms with a presenter and the rest of the users just listening. Or a conference room with at least 20 or 30 attendees. Under these conditions, it will be easier to see if there are bandwidth, stability or infrastructure problems. I am running an instance of openmeetings on a VPS server with the following characteristics:

 * 8 cores Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2630 v4 @ 2.20GHz
 * 30 GB RAM
 * 800 GB SSD Disk
 * 600 Mbit/s port

And I would like to know what such an installation is capable of. Just that.

I think there are enough users on this list to do those tests and move on for sure before trying to get some official test done on a larger scale.

Greetings.

PD: My offer for Saturday still stands.