Hi Maxim.

Right now I have installed 5.0.0-M5-SNAPSHOT commit 8b0c13e

Regards.

El 15/5/20 a las 5:03, Maxim Solodovnik escribió:
Hello Juan,

On Fri, 15 May 2020 at 01:33, Juan Antonio Moreno Carmona <jam...@gmail.com <mailto:jam...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hi all.

    I think it's a good idea. I have an openmeetings installation that
    we could use to do those tests. But I have to count on you. I have
    prepared a room with a pdf document and a sound file (an .ogg
    file). The pdf document is the third chapter of Hermann Melville's
    book 'Moby Dick' and the audio file is read in English.

    I can send an invitation by email to anyone who confirms that they
    are interested in attending this presentation. The more we are,
    the more useful the test will be.

Are we going to test room stability only?
What version do you have installed?

    I propose next Saturday as the appropriate date and could open the
    room at the following times, (all GMT) 8:00, 11:00, 16:00 and
    19:00. The audio file lasts approximately 35 minutes. I am at GMT
    + 2 (CET).

My vacation is over so I can't participate during day-time,
16:00GMT is preferable for me,
most probably I can participate in "silent mode"

    What do you think about?
    We can even do a test this afternoon at eight, in about an hour
    and a half, with users who can attend at that time.

    Regards.

    El 14/5/20 a las 1:03, seba.wag...@gmail.com