...in Russian mailing-list, Konstantin gives an idea abouthelp to solve
the reconnection in Turn server:
"stale-nonce=0"     (at /etc/turnserver.conf)
...'ve added this parameter to the tutorials:

Installation SSL certificates and Coturn for OpenMeetings 5.0.0-M4 on
CentOS 7-8.pdf
...and
Installation SSL certificates and Coturn for OpenMeetings 5.0.0-M4 on
Ubuntu 18.04.pdf

...and reuploaded to:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Tutorials+for+
installing+OpenMeetings+and+Tools