Hello,

I'm sure this has been answered before, but I couldn't make it work yet. I just
set up a new OpenMeetings-Server (Ubuntu Server 20.04 LTS, OM 5), using the
official manual.

After entering a room, Webcam/Micro work fine for about 1 minute, then there is
no picture/no sound ("Media server connection for user test is disconnected,
will try to re-connect"). After that, I can turn off/turn on webcam/micro,
using the OpenMeetings-buttons, but again it will work for only about one
minute.

My first mistake was, not to setup Coturn, because I somehow thought, I
wouldn't need the second manual. So I installed Coturn, using the second
manual, and I thought, that was it, because after entering a room, I saw:
"Connection to Media server has been established", which I don't remember
seeing before. But still: no webcam/mic after about 1 minute. Same error.

My scenario:
It's an intern OpenMeetings-Server, so I don't have to go through any firewall.
We have about 200 users, who don't use OM all at once, so we don't need any
high-perfomance-tweaks. As certificate, I use a real domain-certificate from an
intern Microsoft domain-CA. I didn't follow the manual here, but just changed
the /opt/open504/conf/server.xml, changing the lines [that's the way, someone
suggested it here in the mailinglist, as I was testing OM5 a few months ago]:

    <Connector port="5443" protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol"
               maxThreads="150" SSLEnabled="true">
        <SSLHostConfig>
            <Certificate certificateKeystoreFile="conf/localhost.jks"
                         certificateKeystorePassword="openmeetings"
                         certificateKeystoreType="JKS"
                         certificateVerification="false"
                         sslProtocol="TLS"
                         type="RSA" />
        </SSLHostConfig>
    </Connector>

into

    <Connector port="5443"
    SSLEnabled="true">
        <SSLHostConfig>
            <Certificate certificateFile="/etc/myfirm/myserver.pem"
                         certificateKeyFile="/etc/myfirm/key.pem"
                         certificateChainFile="/etc/myfirm/chain.pem"
                              sslProtocol="TLS"/>
        </SSLHostConfig>
    </Connector>

EXCEPT for that, I think I followed the manuals thoroughly. I got LDAP working,
HTTPS seems fine. I just can't get a stable webcam/mic.

If you think, my certificate-deployment could be the problem, I would change
that (following the new manual). If not, can you give me some advice on where
to look? I can post logs, if needed.

Best regards,
Alex