Hello All,

Here is the status update:
not very good news: there seems to be no issues with OM code, the problem
is in Safari 13-14
good news: everything seems to work as expected in "Sefari Developer
Preview" for iMac (not sure for mobiles yet)

I would appreciate if you can double-check this :))

Many thanks to Jason who helped a lot with debugging! :)))

Maxim